1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The V 21ST BIRTHDAY SHOUT Promotion commences on 5 March 2018 and finishes on 29 April 2018 (‘Promotion Period’). Entries received prior to 5 March 2018 will be entered into the first prize draw.
4. To enter the promotion, purchase any specially branded V 250ml, 350ml, 500ml product before the end of the Promotion Period, and text the UNIQUE CODE printed under the can pull tab or on bottle labels to 995.
5. The daily prizes are as follows:
• 10 x $20 cash
• 6 x $50 cash
• 3 x $100 cash
• 2 x $500 cash
6. Each day during the Promotion Period, twenty one entries will be drawn from all eligible entries submitted the previous day. The first draw will include any entries made from the opening of the promotion. The winners will be awarded the prize relevant to the order they are drawn.
7. The total prize pool for the promotion is $100,800. At the time of entry, some prizes may have already been awarded to winning entrants. Additional prize money may be added to the Promotion at the discretion of the Promoter.
8. The promoter reserves the right to conduct daily prize draws within each day of the Promotion Period, from all entries received between 12:00am and 11:59:59pm on the preceding day. The number of prizes and the value of prizes available to be won in each draw may vary and is to be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
9. Within the Promotion Period the promoter reserves the right to conduct weekly prize draws. Each draw may have different prize values.
10. The prize pool may include V product in the promoter’s discretion.
11. Entrants can enter this promotion multiple times, provided that each entry uses a unique code from specially marked packs.
12. In the event that an ineligible entry is selected or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within three days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid.
13. Each winner will be contacted via the mobile phone number used to enter the promotion. Winners will be asked for their full name, phone number, email address & bank account number for prize funds to be deposited into.
14. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to their use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to provide to the Promoter appropriate footage and photographs of them in relation to winning a prize. The ensuring copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from entrants. The Promoter may post names, photographs and footage on their V social media channels.
15. Winners must accept prizes as awarded by the Promoter, on the dates and at the locations specified by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
16. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any tax or other additional costs incurred by a participant in connection with the receipt of any prize under this Promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
20. Entrants agree to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter and any prize suppliers. Entrants agree that they will not do anything that could bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
21. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. In the event the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) in its sole discretion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
26. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
27. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory New Zealand, 86 Plunket Ave, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand. For further information call 0800 332 531.